Besides Snorkeling, Diving, and Fishing, there are a variety of other activities to be found on Little Corn:
• Horseback Riding: Check with your hotel for recommendations when you get here. Farm Peace & Love is one place to check out, along with a couple of other local people who offer it.
• Kayaking and Paddleboarding: Offered at various locations around the island, including at Cafe Desideri, Little Corn Beach & Bungalow, and Yemaya.
• Hiking & Walking: Little Corn is in fact, “little”! There are great hikes to be had around the island, both on the beaches and inland. And everything is “walking-distance”, so much so that there are no roadways or cars (or motorcycles, scooters, or golf-carts!).. Just foot-paths taking you to North End and East Side Beaches, the Hidden Coves, and of course around the main Village. So bring your comfortable hiking shoes or at least a good pair of flip-flops.
• Beaches: The best-known beaches here on Little Corn are on the East Side, Main Village, and North End. No matter how busy the island gets, they are never crowded.
• Relaxing in a hammock: You will find these everywhere on the island. Little Corn is a great place to relax, catch up on your nap time, or read that novel that you’ve been putting off for a while…
• Sunset Watching: The best social spots on the island for this are in front of Tranquilo Cafe, Cafe Desideri, and Beach Bar, where comfy beach chairs and cocktails are available for your viewing pleasure.
• Dance the night away: Little Corn has no shortage of nightlife and dance spots. Tranquilo Cafe on Wednesdays and Saturdays, Lighthouse on Tuesdays and Sundays, and Aguillas (aka “Reggae bar”) after the other places close for the night around midnight.
• Reading material: Tranquilo Cafe features an extensive Lending Library, so grab a novel and combine with some hammock time.